[ACCEPTED] Buhr's Staff Application!

buhr

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Buhr Staff Application

RP Name: Lancer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:573614983

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love Synergy and its community and would like to help as much as I can by helping the Administration team and the playerbase. I always thought the idea of helping and making events was cool and would love to make roleplay situations for the server to enjoy. I would like to set up player's Trainings and help them out if they don't have an admin amongst them to set it up themselves. Occasionally I'll struggle to get an Admin to respond to my tickets and I would make sure that I would help as many people with their tickets. I could help with problems and tickets that happen late at night since most admins are asleep or doing something else. Nevertheless, I'll just try to make the server enjoyable and allow everyone to have a good time playing CWRP.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in the Midwestern of the USA. I'm currently a 9th grader in Highschool. I enjoy playing video game; it's one of my favorite/enjoyable habits.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I would like to experience and learn how it's like. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 409 hours

Forever HS Lancer
spacer.png

Banned

+1 yes good app so yes

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark