Im going to regret this!

ETsilvian

1 minute ago, Jovanovic said:

Nah. The hardest I can nah. I'd say it's like taking the collective will of all British people and making it into a game but that doesn't even go far enough. It's literally the French Canadian of games. Not quite Turkish level but my god is it a hard nah. 

Its addictive sometimes fun and makes you wanna smash your head on a wall as times aha, i play in australia and man Iron to silver rank, are no different from one another all the players there play the same lmao

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

I've been playing since middle school, im 20 and in police academy now + military. Still play

After a certain point, something happened that made the game fun. I stopped bitching and started trolling with the most obnoxious champs and suddenly the game just became "How funny can I make this game?" Fiddle, Teemo, Neeko, Full-Lethality Caitlyn are just a few examples. Once you figure out how to play the way you want, it becomes wayy more fun. fuck the meta, fuck the media, fuck League of Legends, but you might as well make as many people miserable to free them from this nightmare that is a Chinese Skin-selling simulator with MOBA mini-games
A Look Back On Metal Gear Rising's Last Boss, Who Wanted To Make America  Great Again

• Friendly 1