[ACCEPTED] Otter's Staff Application

Otter

RP Name: Foxtrot-23 EOD Otter / Serra Keto / Alpha-23 ENG PO Otter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are many reasons I would love to be staff. The main reason though Is I want the server to stay active and doing stuff. No one like waiting around for events. I want to be able to host events for the server to enjoy. I know If I do join I will be an NA, but that wont stop me from hosting quality events. Also when its down time I want to be able to take tickets for people so they don't get mad that there isn't anyone on to take the tickets. I also want to make staff have a positive outlook on the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 14 year old teenager. On the server I have held alot of positions on the server. I have been playing on the server for 3 and a half years or so. I use to play a lot of Destiny 1 and 2 before I started playing gmod.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I use to be an SA/GM on the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Serra Keto has played for 4269:30:45.

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Banned

+1, otter deserves a another chance in staff, hes taught me how to do a few things and hes a great guy 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 YES

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker