[ACCEPTED] Silvy's Staff Applicaiton

Silvy

RP Name: Rancor SUP ARC SGT Silvy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243070169

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a Admin so i can host events and help people who needs it. I would also like to try and improve trainings for different battalions. I used to be staff (Have to make this. Told by Mitchell during his HA term) and host events for people that wanted it and also host trainings and help those people who needed it. I would also like to become more working with higher up staff so i can both get to know them better and to actually be of help to everyone. I want to inspire people to become a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I go to high school from monday too friday (8am-15:30pm on Monday,Tuseday and Thursday) (8am-13:41pmWednesday, Friday). I like to play Gmod and Minecraft. Used to be apart of DU and 21st wich i loved. Now apart of the Rancor. Also i am Norwegian.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. I have been apart of staff several times. I also made a big accomplisment where i did become a GM once and then host one of the events i wanted to host for a regiment.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1375:18:15. hours

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Banned

+1 good application 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Forum Admin

+1, great guy to be around. Lots of passion in nearly everything he does. I have great faith he will be a good staff member.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...