[DENIED] CWRP TyroneBert Staff App

TyroneBert

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:  TyroneBert 

Steam ID: 76561198208994077

VIP (Y/N):  None

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to join the staff team because I have not had the best past within Staff and Role play positions and I have been working to change that. With that being said I want to help improve the server because I know it's frustrating having to wait on a whitelist ticket or a RDM ticket. I’m also very active within the server so I’ll always be able to take tickets and help. Also it lets me engage with the server more. I have the time to put 100% into staff and began my journey on being a staff member once again and helping out the server in whatever way I can Also I am very patient and I do not get angry or upset if I am overwhelmed or dealing with someone who is breaking rules or not obeying order I know it's hard to finley get into the server as a recruit and it may be confusing and i want to help with this struggle and this is why I want to join the staff team

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i have been a minge in the past and i ready to hand up the hat and start fresh, i have been staff on a couple of servers and in which i will not say but i have put effort into my work. I am a out going guy who tries not to be toxic when ever i can and i try to be nice. I really hope to become staff and help out

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Yes i have been a EA on 2 servers which was a military RP server and a Dark RP server

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I really don't know how to check

• Dumb 2
15 hours ago, TyroneBert said:

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i have been a minge in the past and i ready to hand up the hat and start fresh, i have been staff on a couple of servers and in which i will not say but i have put effort into my work. I am a out going guy who tries not to be toxic when ever i can and i try to be nice. I really hope to become staff and help out

So,
Let me get this straight:
-  You claim to have reformed but you and several other people have been breaking rules the past several days by minging and now you suddenly want to become staff?
-  You claim to have been staff on several servers,  but you won't name them?

15 hours ago, TyroneBert said:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I really don't know how to check

This is required.   

EDIT:  He doesn't have the required hours for this to start with.    

From what I've seen so far of you,  It's gonna be a -1 from me chief.   Clean your act up first and learn to behave then maybe.

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Forum Admin
17 minutes ago, Zensras said:

So,
Let me get this straight:
-  You claim to have reformed but you and several other people have been breaking rules the past several days by minging and now you suddenly want to become staff?
-  You claim to have been staff on several servers,  but you won't name them?

This is required.   

From what I've seen so far of you,  It's gonna be a -1 from me chief.   Clean your act up first and learn to behave then maybe.

^^^

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 while the group of berts where a bit funny here and there, nothing about the bert raid in any way, shape, or form showed a member that was ready to play on the server seriously. If you wish to go for staff and get involved in the server i'd say join a battalion and play for a couple weeks and put another staff app up. I would be very happy to see you join the server!

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

Ok after the actions of last night during your “DB” it’s going to be a fat -1, I mean from what I can tell you are not serious about playing on synergy’s servers while yes some people have a point that the berts were occasionally funny, in the past week I have seen more bans than I can count, I mean Racism, Micspam, using the intercom, disobeying orders and a bunch more in my eyes you are no where even near the staff mold you are so far from it. My recommendation is to join a battalion, get to like SFC and get to know people and do a few events, I will bet you will have a higher chance of becoming staff than you do now, also just make a ticket for staff and ask them for your play time. Also people have a point please name off some servers and if you were staff you should know how to get your play time checked that’s apart of every staff menu.

Edited by Valakyth
  • Agree 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

Last night you and the group of "berts" raided the server (again) and rdmed me and some of you got arrested so many times to the point you were banned, aswell as this many of you were publicly were dissing rancor for no reason, aswell as just members of the server in general -1 

Edited by Seabass
forgot a letter

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

1 hour ago, Seabass said:

Last night you and the group of "berts" raided the server (again) and rdmed me and some of you got arrested so many times to the point you were banned, aswell as this many of you were publicly were dissing rancor for no reason, aswell as just members of the server in general -1 

First i never got banned and i never said "FUCK RANCOR" i was not there at that time 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Winner 1

RIP Family of Euphoria