[ACCEPTED] Ryujii's Staff Application

Yorushiki

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Ryujii's Staff Application

RP Name: 41st ARF SPC Ryujii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580943010

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Honestly I'm applying to help out with the server. Want to try and keep the server in a good environment. I really enjoy the community and would like to try and make it more enjoyable for others. I have been wanting to join staff since I came back. I want to able to help out others. I want to just make new friends and meet new people. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Zander. I'm 17 and I live in Pennsylvania. I have a job. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: A little bit, I was admin on discord servers and a couple StarWarsRP servers

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 108 hrs

Edited by skiffic

Warrant Officer Reign/Ryujiispacer.png

Banned

+1 good luck

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...