BIG: Siege Deployment

Dono

Name: dono

Who helped (If applicable): Brian, Conrad, Whataburger (idk he did stuff)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): CIS factory go boom.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

9/10 This is how you do a regimental deployment.

Plus, that dupe was INSANE. You already know that. I didn't know where I was. ON ANAXES. Fucking crazy. Now we get to go back to main server WHICH IS A VENATOR RIGHT NOW TODAY IS SO COOL THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9/10 

This was a really fun event, it really felt like a Siege Deployment.  The dupe was on point and virtually what we look for in a regiment deployment.  Dono's always had the dope dupes even if it's just for Sims.  I really appreciate this one in particular though.  This was an awesome event.  Just a little too many ray shields, to the point where I think they were meant to prolong the deployment. Never the less I can speak for everyone that I think we had a lot of fun!

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Just now, Stockings said:

9/10 

This was a really fun event, it really felt like a Siege Deployment.  The dupe was on point and virtually what we look for in a regiment deployment.  Dono's always had the dope dupes even if it's just for Sims.  I really appreciate this one in particular though.  This was an awesome event.  Just a little too many ray shields, to the point where I think they were meant to prolong the deployment. Never the less I can speak for everyone that I think we had a lot of fun!

Big shoutout to Brian as well with building. He spearheaded a lot of the interior design for this event. SHB, medbay, mhb and the areas between were all designed by him completely. 

• Friendly 2

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Dono said:

Big shoutout to Brian as well with building. He spearheaded a lot of the interior design for this event. SHB, medbay, mhb and the areas between were all designed by him completely. 

Thank you @Brian-Limmon !! 💖

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!