Geonosian Trouble

Seabass

Banned

Name: Seabass

Who helped (If applicable): Hansen Otter

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gXadji6ZAUpewreVwcdf65qIhF34g5DMT2IEiVtx1RE/edit#

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Its on the doc, the CIS were defeated on GEO

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

5/10, first part was OK, not a lot to it other than basic action, the part on the planet was a bit shaky, there were times when a lot of people didn't know what was going on, were just standing about beacuse nothing was going on, and I still don't know what was going on with the admiral objective (I think he was in the pit that we couldn't get inside without dying?) and the final attack at the end really messed with the pacing even more. Some good aspects to it though, the start of the first part was pretty well done.

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

Banned

10/10 I love flying and that map was awesome

• Agree 2

4/10

It was really generic honestly. The first half way far better than the second, with the geo section being super slow, and everyone kinda wandered the entire time. Even the Venator section was boring and everyone does it the same way (bonus points for having the ship be boarded while in hyperspace, which is impossible.

• Confused 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Banned
3 minutes ago, Finn said:

(bonus points for having the ship be boarded while in hyperspace, which is impossible.

i understand the confusion the ship was never boarded they were in hmc from the start, they waited for the ship to be in hyperspace to take the ship engine offline, nobody boarded the ship they were just waiting for the right time to attack

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif