Transporting Trandoshans

Hansen

Banned

Name: Hansen

Who helped (If applicable): Seabass, Embark, Otter, Morphs

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k-FN9_I7uvZQ9d_1Dmf67cODh-7urYz7QqaWKT2Rf10/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): GAR is tasked with transporting Trandoshan Prisoners, they are on the Venator. CIS attack the GAR to retrieve the Prisoners. but they fail. Admiral decides to hyperspace to Rishi moon to lock up the Prisoner somewhere secure... On Rishi Moon, the prisoner escaped, and Vice Admiral Jones became corrupt with the dark side and he was captured. the Admiral then ordered all chaos to stop, he ordered all jedi, and clones to stop fighting and return to base.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Edited by Hansen

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

9/10 Very good for the first one. Keep up the good work guys.

• Agree 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

8/10 fun

• Agree 1

(9/10 for peeps who don't care) Honestly, I came in expecting a mess even as a guest on this deployment. The fact that you two managed to keep me immersed on Rishi even with how chaotic/slow it got was incredible! I may be speaking from a different point of view because I was commanding the entire Brig, but executing the Jedi was a great touch. Please do more deployments in the future as they can only get better! 

• Agree 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw