Scout blaster stats question

Dono

How does the scout blaster compare in DPS with other pistols on the server? I remember never using the scout blaster but maybe with the weapon update it’s actually useable?

@Conradi think I remember you knowing stuff about weapon dmg

@Forseenidk which one of you founders handle this shit so I’ll just ping one of you

spacer.png

Forum Admin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gch26zcQg9VhdAwkB-BApO2pAqMlMZjInTuulcvxg9Y/edit?usp=sharing
This is the spreadsheet with every perma weapon and job weapons with the stats and DPS and what not. You can check all the pistol stats here to compare

• Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

3 hours ago, Dono said:

How does the scout blaster compare in DPS with other pistols on the server? I remember never using the scout blaster but maybe with the weapon update it’s actually useable?

@Conradi think I remember you knowing stuff about weapon dmg

@Forseenidk which one of you founders handle this shit so I’ll just ping one of you

Scout blaser is 200 DPS, 48 damage per shot, 250 RPM, 16 clip size. In comparison to other pistols. Its a base DPS weapon, which means it lower (stat wise) then a tier 1.

spacer.pngspacer.png

24 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Scout blaser is 200 DPS, 48 damage per shot, 250 RPM, 16 clip size. In comparison to other pistols. Its a base DPS weapon, which means it lower (stat wise) then a tier 1.

so its still shit thank you my question is answered.

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

One (small) thing this gun has that most low tier pistols don't have is a scope with incredible zoomed accuracy.

if the gun had like an low mag size, high dmg and low RPM it would actually be useable as a Scout blaster. In its current form its better to use literally any pistol BUT the scout blaster

Edited by Dono
  • Confused 1

spacer.png