Rickle's Staff Resignation[COMPLETE]

Rickle

Name:  Rickle

Steam ID: yall got it, I'm on my phone rn

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Y

Date: 11/30/21

Reason for leaving: I'm getting burnt out in the server and I just keep making long LOAs to take breaks, but even after the breaks I find other games much more fun. This usually happens when I play for a while and do a bunch of shot nonstop but at least I had fun and met some cool ppl on the way. I'll probably be back in a few months of maybe a year, there is really no telling, but farewell.

Farewells:

@Nalondon't know if I'm @ the right person, but your a pretty big idiot so I hope you get this message

@AtlexHey, even though I never saw you become Rex, I know you'll do great as him. Lead the 501st proudly!

@MoriMedics suck

@EmBarkYoure probably one of the chillest and hardest working dudes I've met, I really hope you don't get burnt out ever because all your ideas are awesome. I know you'll climb the ranks in both the 501st and Staff because of how much stuff you can do. I hope when I return you might still be here

and to anyone else I didn't mention.... well, you'll probably stay on the server and do great things or something like that

• Winner 1

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

:o7: Gonna miss you buddy. Stay safe

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

-1 not cut out for it

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1