Seabass - GM App

Seabass

Banned

Name:Seabass
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:558242660
Current Staff Rank:Admin
Are you Currently a GH?:Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | 332nd CT-2727 HVO 1SG Sarge has played for 1106:10:10.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes 

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:  So I can host events and help others with encounters events and help keep members of the community entertained by hosting frequent and creative events while still making them quality over quantity. 
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: None 

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ewlfjl18mLznwrHSLgvZMiFLfdMgQr_HzSpK5WO1Ht8/edit?usp=sharing

Example 1
Example 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

• Agree 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 You do pretty cool events pretty frequently

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

One pretty big thing, your map is endor main server, i believe thanks to my suggestion GM Applications are now events for event server only. If you can change this to a event server map and relook at it i'll take a look again, just @ me when you do.

@Seabass

Edited by Conrad
  • Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned
1 hour ago, Conrad said:

One pretty big thing, your map is endor main server, i believe thanks to my suggestion GM Applications are now events for event server only. If you can change this to a event server map and relook at it i'll take a look again, just @ me when you do.

@Seabass

Yeah i was thinking it could be a deployment aswell just unsure what maps there are to choose from 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main

Banned

@ConradThe deployment map would be on gm_emp_midbridge i will change it in the doc aswell 

The application itself is very bare and doesn't have a lot of information, however the two event ideas you linked seem very fleshed out and good; along with the two encounters you linked with some very solid ratings. I give it a +1, but for future references it'd be better to write a bit more into the app.

• Informative 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Banned

thank you for the feedback everyone