anaxes negotiations part 1

Name: Misfit

Who helped (If applicable): Ridge, clumsy

Event/Encounter Name: anaxes negotiations part 1

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Admiral Trench sucessfully negotiated for anaxes and HIS forces are clear to come through at all times as long as they stay neutral on both sides.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

the Darman Keller guy

Props to you for doing an entirely 1 on 1 negotiation event. You'll get shit for it and honestly i'm really happy you did this event. I love watching and listening to things like this it really shows the roleplay potential of our player base. I didn't listen to the whole thing so i don't have a ton of comments, but i'd suggest a neutral location of negotiations, makes it more realistic.

spacer.pngspacer.png

So I get how this was a part 1 are could have ended in multitude of ways, but it was more of an Encounter than an event. 

But rating it upon what occurred, nice RP and a unique concept, some weird deliver as technically a CSM just sign something saying we are to leave Anaxes.

I'll give it a 6/10

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

didnt love it i was a 501st and was basically told to do nothing the whole time 7/10 because i got to take photos 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

1 minute ago, Gadget said:

So I get how this was a part 1 are could have ended in multitude of ways, but it was more of an Encounter than an event. 

But rating it upon what occurred, nice RP and a unique concept, some weird deliver as technically a CSM just sign something saying we are to leave Anaxes.

I'll give it a 6/10

its in the encounter section lmao wym

• Funny 1

the Darman Keller guy