bacta level event

Dono

Name: dono

Who helped (If applicable): whataburger

Event/Encounter Name: Core ship tracking

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 212th conducted a ground invasion to reclaim a republic snow planet from the cis

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

So when I say this i mean this in like a good nice way, but this event definitely felt like an event in which takes heavy inspiration from a certain Daytona. The use of intercom, the story, having whataburger be the counterpart as a droid doing multiple parts. I could definitely see the inspiration from day in this one, which again isn't a bad thing, but was weird how strong it felt.

Start was scuffed, don't need to speak on that you learned about it already and will never do it again. Now i wanna discuss the combat difficulty, loved the droid health/amount. Felt difficult but was easy to kill all the droids which I LOVE. I love when droids die in minimal hits, and that's hard to do because theirs two ways to make it challenging and you did it the right way, which is by proper use of map space.

Speaking of map space, good use of props and objectives. Nice and spread out to the point where they weren't overlapping, but each had its own area. Only complaint is really the elevator thing, unique Idea but just kinda felt, weird in place. Perhaps a bit more to that and a bit more built out would have improved it. However Like i said earlier this allowed for the droids to be perfectly difficult and I loved it.

Story wise, Liked the character, but didn't love him. IDK what was up with the execution thing, not very Jedi like of you and was a bit weirded out that a Jedi ordered that. IDK if you're some corrupt guy but just like seemed very out of the blue. You had no build up and jumped straight to killing citizens, if you're gonna do a corrupt Jedi the best way is to build up to it so that its not a system shock and feels in place.

Overall solid story based shoot'em up. Good work.

Edited by Conrad
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

8/10 Idk what makes this a bacta level event but this was very good action, objectives were clear (the leaving of the cave was weird), and it was enjoyable

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid