[ACCEPTED] Noodles's Restaff Application

Noodles

RP Name: Commander Fox (Noodles)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178288105

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin (Back in 2019 I know ages ago :) )

Are you currently staff on a different server?:  Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Personal Reasons at the time Didn’t feel I could balance my RP and Staff equally, so I chose to focus on RP.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well as I make my 4th time trying coming back to the staff team, I want to rejoin because I do in fact like helping people who do need the help. I love training new people and being that first face that people see and try to make an impression on them so hopefully they will continue to want to play on the server. I also wanna be a part of seeing this server grow and want to do the best I can to help with that.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Personally for me I enjoyed it, I like being a staff member and helping. I thought if I needed help someone could always help me and get my problems answered quickly. The only thing I had a concern with was how we got judged about taking tickets. Last time I felt it took me a super long time to be promoted from New Admin to Admin is because I did a lot of training and not as much as taking tickets but Hoping things changed.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay