[Accepted] Private Chicken Ban Appeal

Name: Chicken
Steam ID: 
Ban Reason: raiding?
Date of Ban: 11/3
Length of Ban: 1 week
Staff Member(s) Involved: Spak?
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Because I did not spam a bunch of new players who spammed comms and mic. I don't even know how to do that. Why was I banned when they don't know who it was?
Evidence to support your claims: I don't have a recording 

Did the ban say the Ban By?

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

2 hours ago, snippysnapdoggo said:

did it crash the server or something because i couldn't load up the server on the list

Were you banned or were you not able to connect? Because the servers went down for a bit. So maybe try to reconnect now if they're up or if not you might be banned. Also I am sure you weren't involved with the raid since I was actually interacting with you and the rest of the active 104th in RP.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

Do you know which staff member banned you? This kinda feels like a misunderstands, however I just want to hear from them before casting a vote

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Hmm, you were probably caught up in the wave of raiders. If so I think it might've been an accident by me so yea +1. 

Sorry about that.

Edited by Slak
  • Dumb 3

spacer.png