The servers specs.

Question: What are our servers specs; processor memory and hard drive/ssd obviously being the most important but I’ll take any and every little bit of info you can give us  

Comments/Concerns: I feel like it might provide more insite for server suggestions  when we look at content packs and see “oh only 20 MB” we’ll be able to more properly ersly realize what that means  and judge that better to see if it’s worth it or not  

Staff Member you're asking: @Jad @Forseen @Square @Maxwells

Additional info:

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Founder
Founder

@ConradWe have no shortage of memory on the server, however keep in mind our load in time is already very high. I believe it is sitting at over 12 Gb. We also have multiple content packs not just one. I would like to point out the issues that come with adding more addons/additions stem from server lag rather than space available. The more lua/scripts you add to the server, the more the server will chug. This is why we are attempting to do an intense cleanup of all server addons in order to increase server performance. 

• Winner 1
  • Founder
Founder
9 hours ago, Conrad said:

Would you ever be more specific in sharing the other specs of the server? I am also just curious on those as well.

Ryzen 5600X 16GB DDR4 RAM 2x 500GB M.2 NVMe

• Winner 2
16 hours ago, Square said:

Ryzen 5600X 16GB DDR4 RAM 2x 500GB M.2 NVMe

That's pretty good I'm surprised you guys aren't using like a server grade board as that's more a high end desktop build so 32gb ram that's definitely enough ram you guys only use a m.2 for drive that's good but should you not have like another drive in raid for reducey and one to hold server files and one deciated to boot not trying to attack more as just putting in my thoughts 

• Founder
Founder
14 minutes ago, Bud said:

That's pretty good I'm surprised you guys aren't using like a server grade board as that's more a high end desktop build so 32gb ram that's definitely enough ram you guys only use a m.2 for drive that's good but should you not have like another drive in raid for reducey and one to hold server files and one deciated to boot not trying to attack more as just putting in my thoughts 

We don't need any insights on anything regarding server specifications but thanks. 

• Funny 1
  • Pay Respect 3