Repeating Blaster T2

So I've had the repeating blaster T2 for a few weeks now. It's the weapon I wanted since joining the server due to its simple yet efficient looking design. Upon purchasing the T2 variant (It was one million more than the T1, and includes a scope.) It's horrid. Normally I wouldn't complain, but It's like, insultingly bad. The spread on it is absurd, after three shots you won't be hitting anywhere near center reticle.  The recoil non scoped is like a shotgun, and scoped its not much better, trying to stay accurate is nearly impossible as every shot forces the weapon upward slightly. The fire rate seems to be identical or slightly slower than a DC-15a. The damage is the worst part. It does around 40 damage (Both for head and body) to unarmored targets. The only about the weapon that is appropriate is the scope. I was heartbroken to find all this out, as saving up that much currency took a long time, and it's now just a decorational weapon I hold on safety to look nice. I've demonstrated to numerous players the weapons performance, and everyone has agreed its not worth it. 

I see the weapon as being the final upgrade in the medium range scoped assault blasters do to its price. (DC-15A Scoped<Westar-M5<Repeating Blaster T2) I would suggest stats on the weapon to be lifted considerably. The spread narrowed down significantly, the accuracy and power (DMG 60-70 per shot rather than 40) being top notch with single firing, with the firing remaining identical to a DC-15A. Please consider changing this weapon, as at it's current state, there is NO reason to use it over a DC-15A scoped, which is 60 times cheaper.

Developer

The spread is bad, I know that. As captain of the red guard I got this weapon and it's spread while you weren't zoomed was like a drunk man shooting a moving target. But when you were zoomed (dont know if this changed or not) it's accuracy was greatly improved as well as spread. But if they changed it, that is no good.

+1

2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

The spread is bad, I know that. As captain of the red guard I got this weapon and it's spread while you weren't zoomed was like a drunk man shooting a moving target. But when you were zoomed (dont know if this changed or not) it's accuracy was greatly improved as well as spread. But if they changed it, that is no good.

+1

So me shooting any gun ever?

• Agree 2

WAS MEDIC

Developer
Just now, Medic said:

So me shooting any gun ever?

yes, on point

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1
10 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

But when you were zoomed (dont know if this changed or not) it's accuracy was greatly improved as well as spread

Correct, However the recoil is horrid in zoom. If you put a shot chest level, and don't drag down on the mouse to adjust, It'll put the next round over their head. The Zoom magnification is actually great on the gun, but with its recoil, that actually hampers it.

Developer
Just now, Zahariel said:

Correct, However the recoil is horrid in zoom. If you put a shot chest level, and don't drag down on the mouse to adjust, It'll put the next round over their head. The Zoom magnification is actually great on the gun, but with its recoil, that actually hampers it.

Damn thats a shame. What is it, 7mil for that garbage? Defiantly needs change

Developer
Just now, Jek said:

i dont appreciate you calling a gun sam made for you guys garbage

If it bothers you, you should have told him it would be 7.5mil so it would have good stats. This post is focused on the gun so of course someone will mention how bad it was/is.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...