The Mission That Never Was

Shpack

Banned

8/10 scary i peed myself

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

1000/10 My voice is going to be fucked however i would love to do this again

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

7/10 wouldve probably been 10/10 or 9/10 if infected got to do stuff after getting sealed in jail

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

• Management
Management

9/10

That was an extremely well done event and for how quickly it was put together goes to show how good of a GM you are and how amazing your helpers were!

The overall goal was a bit here and there at times but it was genuinely such a fun event and I felt involved at all times. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to deploy us at this time. We all appreciate you a ton for this. Keep it up!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

9/10 Very interesting and spooky

• Dumb 1

Holy hell I had one hell of a time, definitely a solid 8/10. Felt genuinely scary when you would get isolated from everyone else that was deployed, not being able to figure out where you are for seconds, enough time for Shpack to getchu. Happy to get an event more dedicated to roleplay this time around as a member of the attack battalion, even if I was the only 212th there