[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Silly's Staff Application

Silly

RP Name: Silly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85146704

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become a staff member to help the server. I keep a positive and respectful attitude dealing with the situation with a mature and professional frame of mind. By doing this, my judgment won't be affected by negative emotions, and instead, I'll be able to make better choices. I always try my best to understand what happen entirely, no matter how rude someone can be to me. Having a mix of a friendly atmosphere and a responsible attitude makes it an easy way for people to get along with me, so I'll be able to bond with players and the staff team. Regarding any servers, I do my best always to follow the rules and remind myself of the consequences that will follow if I don't abide by them. Hopefully, by enforcing the rules to other players, they'll respect them and avoid those consequences by not breaking them. Finally, I will always have a different perspective on what's going on. For example, if a player saw someone else break the rules, I would gather information on what he saw and make sure what he said is correct by either video or log evidence and make an appropriate decision to the event. I also like to make people feel relaxed around me and act how they usually behave, so I know how they are. Sometimes, I can be a bit too strict with people regarding rule-following. I also enjoy learning how to better myself as a person and as a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have always been in a good spirit and try my best to be respectful and responsible for my role. I do my best to make sure everyone around me is always doing their best and trying to help them improve on mistakes or problems they have. Since I was little, I have been a Star Wars fan, and I love every second I have to experience it. I always do my best to get to know the people around me. I always do like spending time helping people and making myself better. I feel like I made a reasonable opinion of myself by not always joking around but not always being really strict on people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have previous staff experience in Garry's Mod and other games too. I have been from as low as on some servers as Mod to as far up the staff chain as Senior Admin. 

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 190+ 

Edited by Silly
Banned

+1 meant to do this earlier amazing person btw

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING