[ACCEPTED] [DENIED] Legacy/Nikolai/Warlord/Aodhan Khan's Staff ap

Legacy

RP Name: Warlord/Nikolai/Aodhan Khan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82133626

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Full brutal honesty, I have zero interest in actually fulfilling the majority of staff issues as I have Aspergers/High Functioning Autism with does make things hard for me not to be emotionally involved. What i DO want to do, is bring about the best events I can feasibly bring. Im talking events with the same plot depth as an episode of the clone wars. My plan is thoroughly laid out in my forum post linked below. I plan to bring about many other events with plotlines similar to the S.Y.N.T.H.E.S. plotline. Each will be developed by the actions of the players in their actions. The next plotline that would follow would be the Dominion plotline, a civil war that started in unknown regions that bled through into the outer regions. I want to do these plotlines because I get a feeling from witnessing a plotline of my own design actually coming through to the end, no matter what end. I love to judge how people react to the situations i place in front of them and see what happens from there. Even if an event does go wrong, I like to adapt it to the actions of the players as it changes to make a new event as it goes! I hope yall find joy in my events i plan to host and definitely check out what I have in store in the future!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a space game loving guy who genuinely loves to make plotlines. I believe in making the extended universe even more vast, as there are stories completely unrelated to the Skywalkers happening in the Star Wars galaxy daily! I look to popular culture and other games to make a plotline out of them that could still work well in the star wars universe! Should I be brought into staff, I would do staff duties until i could join gamemaster, then I would solely focus on gamemaster duties. My plan is to create fun at all times, as i play only like 3 games right now, and balance my time based on how the day goes. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I had served as staff on Icefuse networks for about 8 months up to admin. I was a gamemaster officer there that had a legacy of hosting one of the best events the server had, such as the dominion plotline. Both the S.Y.N.T.H.E.S. plotline and the dominion plotline were tested and successful there and other servers. Due to my aspergers, i struggle to emotionally react properly to situations that affect me as such, which is why I would not focus on staff matters compared to gamemaster matters. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 101+ Hours

On 9/28/2021 at 3:36 PM, Conrad said:

You’ll fit right in chief. 
+1

great fucking app. Really well written. 

Thank you, kind sir!

17 hours ago, Spookz said:

+1 

Thank you, kind sir!

14 hours ago, Dono said:

Big +1 our gm team team needs more people who genuinely enjoy creating stories and plot lines. Sometimes it feels we don’t have enough of that and having you join our ranks as GM would help greatly. 

Thank you, kind sir!

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic