BigMan/TimmyThicc Game Master App

Name: BigMan / TimmyThicc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117614226

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 400+ 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: about 7-8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I consider myself a good and formidable leader in game and in life. In game ive led my battalion and lightning squad through countless events and am a supervisor with my security company.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Event Name: "Peaceful" Negotiations

Summary of the storyline (The Game Maker who chooses to run this event should contact you for more info): 

The Republic is attempting to make an expansion to the outer rim in an attempt to find new hyperspace routes just like the one Master Even Piell found. In doing do, the 612th Battalion has found itself on Barab I in an ambush from the CIS. The 612th is stuck on the planet as a CIS Fleet is blockading it. The Republic needs to send relief supplies to the planet but are unable to unless they are able to stop in a nearby system to resupply and refuel. Their best bet is Nar Shadda. Republic High Command contacts the Redeemer to see if they can send a Jedi along with their battalion to the planet to negotioate with their Mayor/Hutt Cartel Representative to see if they can refuel there. (Jedi will most likely be a named consular depending on who is on at the time and what battalion has good numbers on). The jedi and their batt will arrive on Nar Shaddaa via transport ship and attempt to enter the palace to negotiate. As they go into the palace to negotioate, they have men set up positions guarding the palace. Little do they know, the CIS had gotten there first and struck a deal. As the jedi and the batt enter for negotiations, the mayor sends a secure transmission to Count Dooku telling him the Republic has arrived. Dooku tells him to keep them ocupied until he sinds reinforcements . The mayor then proceeds to "negotiate" with the jedi and pretend to be on their side. The CIS then attacks the palace. (Event jobs and npcs will begin the assault). The goal is to have the battalion retreat into the base and defend it while they figure out a way to send a distress signal as the CIS are jamming comms. The goal is to be able to hack into the mayors satellite computer to send a signal to the Redeemer. At this point, either 3 or 4 battalions will be sent as backup to reinforce the troops. Reinforcements arrive and deal with the droids, still not expecting the Mayor to betray them. When the mayor gets word from the CIS to help, he then tells his bodyguards to attack the batt inside the palace. (Vet admin then spawns deathwatch npcs inside the palace to fight the firts batt). This happens as the hutt tries to escape on a shuttle. 

First Outcome: Republic wins the battle, stops the hutt from escaping, and arrests him as the next mayor allows the republic to refuel to support the 612th on  Barab I.

Second Outcome: The CIS overwelm the republic forces, forcing them to retreat. leaving the 612th to die on Barab I.

Jobs Required: Jabba (Mayor of City, will be a different name)

General Grievous 10000hp (1 life, if dies, he escapes)

2x Deathwatch (The Hutts Body Guard Mercs) 3500HP 

4x B1 Battledroids 5000hp EE-5 ( will have multiple lives to simulate there being many droids at the siege with only their first having 5000 health, every other life will be default hp) 

2x B2 Super Battledroids 5000hp arm cannons ( same rules apply as the B1)

Vehicles Required: None

Map being used (If applicable for event server):Nar Shaddaa

Any additional information: Will need 1 or 2 vet admin+ to help siege the batt with npcs. Also, if more people would like to be event jobs, the number of jobs and  the hp will be flexible. Also below map is for reference of where Barab I is (middle-right by hutt space)

P.S. Let me know of any changes i should make to the event to make it make more sense or more fun

P.P.S. There may be a part 2 if the republic succeeds. The mission will be to help the 612th on Barab I.

Galaxymap_p1.jpg

Edited by Big Man