Aphex's Game Master Application

Tomas

Name: Aphex
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31140821
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: No
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 287
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I have always enjoyed hosting events and helping create content for servers, in my time back on synergy I have seen some really well done events and some that were lacking and hope to bring some experience to bear as well as learn from the current team. I am big on learning and believe there is always something to learn as well as teach if you pay attention.  I am especially focused on the building aspects of gmod, as I believe I have a firm grasp and understanding of the building tools and how to create quality structures from nothing.  I have taught several dozen people how to use the tools at their disposal to build and improve events.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not at the current time, I have not observed enough events to draw any firm conclusions.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R5opK5hWii6E1RQaqeOM90pzfyxMRVFeGUm0gvLpBWc/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

N/A

• Winner 1
On 9/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, Maddoxx said:

Without having ever seen any of your work in the program myself reading this event doc makes me want to -1 simply because I've never seen a Jawa event go well. I'm willing to change my mind but for now I will be a -1 from me. 

There you go it is Trando's now......

• Funny 1