Albaber

RP Name: Albaber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84204481

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Inactive

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have recently rejoined the community and have a lot of fun. The staff team seems a lot better and more organized then when I last was a floating Marshmallow. I would like to help host events and encounters and hopefully be able to add some new things to the mix. Hopefully I will be able to help further the life of synergy and help it stay a wonderful community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): When I was last staff I felt like I did a ok job. I definitely could have helped train more CC's. The rest of the staff members at the time where ok.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Current: Naval CMO Captain, 21stKU MEDL Captain, Jedi knight shadow manager, Seven Deadly Sins Clan Leader, Senate Commando
Ex: DU 2ndLT, Shock 2ndLT, 91st SGT, Special Operations MSG, Sith Inquisitor Apprentice

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic