[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Ghost) Staff Application

Azzero

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Ghost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121121715

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well honestly just wanna try something new out, I have always wanted to be a staff member on a server sense like I was 13. I am also very serious when im given a task at hand. On top of that I would just like to help out with the server and help people as well. I think I can be a good fit for a event creator cause I have some good Ideas. And for last im just a friendly guy and have no enemies.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well my real name is Jacob and I have been playing gmos for over 7 years now. I have my own media company so im always on my computer. Last thing about me is that i am a huge car guy and have built my own cars.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no experience as staff but I have helped alot of servers create amazing events throughout my years of playing

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:| TR 104th HVYO MSG Ghost has played for 142:53:32.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...