Metro's Climber Application

Metro

Steam Name: Metro

RP Name: RC22 Omega Squad TECH Atin/TGM Knight II Serra Keto

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:155561484

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Ion Team

Experience:

501st Legion

My first battalion. I was in this battalion for the first few months of my stay on the server. While working within the 501st I quickly ranked up to the upper echelon of the NCO ranks and eventually Sergeant Major of the Battalion. I spent majority of my time as that position as well as TC Jesse. My final rank within the Battalion was 2nd Lieutenant. Within this battalion I gained my ARC Training, unfortunately due to disagreement with the BCMD I decided to move on to Null.

Null 10 Jaing Skirata

This was my favorite position to date. While with Null I not only gained more influence on RP Situations, I also was able to learn a lot about how to handle them. As my RP skills increased so did the amount of fun I was having on my character. I helped with the writing of Docs like the EOD, Combat Medical and a lesser extent Tech. I ran the trainings with Kal and Ordo (Duck & Cipher) and I was enjoying just the overall feel of doing so. Within Null I became proficient with the majority of roleplay available on the server and is what really boosted my confidence within myself to even apply for positions such as this. But as much as I loved being Jaing, all good things come to an end. Due to disagreements and political drama within the squad, I chose to resign shortly before the infamous wipe of Null. (Which turned out will for the battalion props to Cipher)

104th MAB

I joined the 104th after leaving Null as a Captain. The Officers within the battalion were kind enough to allow me in even though I did not have an intent of maining my clone as much anymore due to my jedi’s status. I did not accomplish much, simple things like trainings and helping during events within the battalion and eventually left for other adventures.

TGM

During my time as Null I had acquired VIP and began a Jedi character, by the point of the Null fallout I had became a Temple Guard and a Knight. Around the same week I left Null I became one of the Temple Guard Managers. I have since then continued the position and provided trials, and insight to the Temple Guards below me when needed. I have never had a complaint about my performance and assume I have done my job up to the standards of my branch leader and gatekeeper. 

Omega Squad

My current clone character is Atin. I chose to return to the SOBDE for the RP style. I missed a lot of the aspects of Null and found myself a spot under Baxter who has been doing an excellent job as Niner. So far everything's been great in Omega Squad but I decided I wanted to move on to my ultimate goal ever since joining the server and that is a being able to run a Squad.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should be chosen for the position as Battalion Commander for a multitude of reasons. My first point is I have a fresh point of view of running a battalion. I ran battalions on other servers and have a fine blend of a leadership style which will make the battalion not only successful but unique. Secondly, I am very loyal to the position I receive. I usually spend a long amount of time within a position once I reach it until something either tragic or in real life gets in the way of that. I spend a lot of my time on this server not only in the betterment of myself but others within my squad. Another thing I bring to the table is my ability to get along with pretty much every group of people on the server, I haven’t had many issues with anyone on the server that wouldn’t be solved. Finally, my overall ability to lead. I know the difference between being a boss and a leader and I believe I can lead a battalion to greatness. Being part of these RC Squads or Null is completely different animal and I believe I can run this squad and continue it’s path to greatness.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I do.

Availability:

Everyday excluding days I am out of state.

Monday-Tuesday (All Day Essentially)

Wednesday-Sunday (Varies with baseball schedule but usually on for 3+ Hours)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Around 4 Months.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: In a stable situation and held in a prestigious light when talked about.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

-1. I’ll state my reasoning 

Now, you got tons of experience Metro, no doubting that.

but, you just got RC like Monday. RC is quite different from NULL. NULL has quite a few differences that they do that RC don’t do and vice versa. I say let the RC experience sink in a bit. 

3 minutes ago, Punda said:

but, you just got RC like Monday. RC is quite different from NULL. NULL has quite a few differences that they do that RC don’t do and vice versa. I say let the RC experience sink in a bit. 

RC and Null are literally the same thing now, name me a difference

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1

I understand the criticism that you only got Atin like, Monday, but having been Jaing for so long(and in my opinion, the best Jaing), I think you deserve a shot at the position.

It pains me to have the possibility of having to do 30+ Atin tryouts again, so PLEASE don't make me regret this, or I will hunt you down and make gloves out of you myself.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

My fucking boi fuck kain made u leave :( but huge  +1

Metro is a man with convection and intelligence that he always demonstrated during his time in Null. I would trust this man in handling a great deal of things and to me a RC Squad lead position like climber would top at the below average in difficulty for him. +1

On 10/11/2017 at 7:23 PM, Punda said:

I'm not saying your opinion is bad but, he doesnt really need "RC experience" since at the end it's a leadership postion and talking about differences, all squads can be different as well it's the same RP at the end but the way he act or runs his squad can be totally different of you and Baxter.

+1 All applicants are a good fit and I'm sure. Best of luck to both of you.

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

I'm not saying your opinion is bad but, he doesnt really need "RC experience" since at the end it's a leadership postion and talking about differences, all squads can be different as well it's the same RP at the end but the way he act or runs his squad can be totally different of you and Baxter.

+1 All applicants are a good fit and I'm sure. Best of luck to both of you.

Thats just my personal opinion, someone should have at least a month or more of being in a battalion before going for a high ranking position such as this. Just my personal view.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Punda said:

Thats just my personal opinion, someone should have at least a month or more of being in a battalion before going for a high ranking position such as this. Just my personal view.

Like I said, nothing against you or your opinion, I'm not saying your opinion is bad just because I dont agree with you, I just said my opinion base of your.