Lively - Marsh's Glory Days of Null

Lively

Name: Lively

Who helped (If applicable): Marsh, Levii, Atlex, Spookz, Destruction, Rio, Bota, Mav

Event/Encounter Name: Marsh's Null Thing

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):
Null squad was brought back information to Anaxes involving CIS invasion on GEO* and they brought the others to help destroy republic things :)

KrMCdFv.png

5/10

Having a full Null Squad might sound cool on paper.

On paper.

It's really weird to have a squad full of EJs RPing with pretty much just eachother for an entire event where the EJs make up about half of all of the players participating. It kinda seems like one of those events in the past week where people will just go on the republic event job and RP as their own OC RC squad. Just... I wouldn't really recommend doing it in the future. It doesn't hit nearly as well for anyone that isn't an EJ.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

Kal Skirata called me a reg...

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5/10 

2 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

Having a full Null Squad might sound cool on paper.

On paper.

It's really weird to have a squad full of EJs RPing with pretty much just eachother for an entire event where the EJs make up about half of all of the players participating. It kinda seems like one of those events in the past week where people will just go on the republic event job and RP as their own OC RC squad. Just... I wouldn't really recommend doing it in the future. It doesn't hit nearly as well for anyone that isn't an EJ.

Forum Admin

3/10

I will keep it a buck. I love seeing lore characters used... HOWEVER... this just wasn't it chief. Mavelle hit it on the head. Incredibly underwhelming RP, if any at all. Cringe usage of comms, espically with Alpha. Y'all at a point began RPing with each other which GM leadership has made readily apparent to NOT do. Maybe it woulda been better if like 1 or 2 Null's came to brief and shit... it just wasn't it.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Five

Was a fun experience at certain parts, had some brilliant interactions with members of Null who were the EJs however it felt like a standard shoot them up with the overall objective and an overburden of EJs which were not necessary. As explained above, I feel like between one to three of them would have been perfect but the entire squad felt unnecessary. I love Null and the RP behind them is brilliant and I'm not rating this purely because of that. Just felt the overall objective was a minor idea and was dedicated for Nulls only and that we were the tag-alongs that being the community. 

Edited by Voidio
  • Informative 1