[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Destruction Staff Application

Destruction

RP Name: TR CG MED SSG Destruction/501st Jedi Padawan Destruct

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:594286073

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm applying for admin because I feel I can fill some online time for PST players as most people are on EST. Ever since joining the server I have been active nearly every day on the server and understand the responsibilities that come with this role. I have interacted with most people and have tried to put a chill laid back vibe out there, I am not one to abuse power and honestly can let a couple things go as long as my leniency isn't abused. I feel I am already prepared for this role as the duration of my time on this server has been in CG which has allowed me to interact with people and also discipline people when necessary. Plenty of people have painted CG in a bad light because of the harshness and I like to show that sometimes it isn't that serious. I feel most other admins have this same mindset and think I would be a good fit.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am the type of person that wants everybody to have fun, in recent times I was taking new people that were jailed on missions outside of base and calling an admin to spawn droids in so people can see the fun everybody else is having. I feel like most minges try to create a scene in the server because that's their way of having fun, and I can understand that. I just like to show people the fun that they could be happening if they wanted to take it a little more serious. At the end of the day I want the community to grow and more people to be having fun, because that's what we are all here for!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no staff experience on CWRP

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 142 Hours, 18 mins, and 36 seconds

• Winner 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA