Trouble on Drass

Snadvich

So I feel like we had a couple of plot lines and space in the map that just lead to know where and did nothing for us. Too many empty rooms, too many buildings without anything to do or interact with. When so much of the map is unused on a map on this size please take a bit of time to cut down these unused places by blocking them off. I spent about half my time in empty rooms and useless places that just kind of got to the point where I was slogging through this event looking for someone to shoot and anything to do. The stuff we had to do was fine, but felt a little too few and far between.

Even jobs had some direction, but felt like they didn't interact with us in super organic ways. The bartender kept trying to go out of their way to give us the information, instead of us trying to get it from them. The entire RC except for me was running around not interact with her and If i hadn't stopped and talked she might have just run around screaming "please go kill this guy wahhhhh". If we have a mission, make us go through the mission, don't make the mission come to us. When we go to the mission the roleplay gets a lot better from our end.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

12 hours ago, Conrad said:

So I feel like we had a couple of plot lines and space in the map that just lead to know where and did nothing for us. Too many empty rooms, too many buildings without anything to do or interact with. When so much of the map is unused on a map on this size please take a bit of time to cut down these unused places by blocking them off. I spent about half my time in empty rooms and useless places that just kind of got to the point where I was slogging through this event looking for someone to shoot and anything to do. The stuff we had to do was fine, but felt a little too few and far between.

Even jobs had some direction, but felt like they didn't interact with us in super organic ways. The bartender kept trying to go out of their way to give us the information, instead of us trying to get it from them. The entire RC except for me was running around not interact with her and If i hadn't stopped and talked she might have just run around screaming "please go kill this guy wahhhhh". If we have a mission, make us go through the mission, don't make the mission come to us. When we go to the mission the roleplay gets a lot better from our end.

Well I can see where you came up with that resolution Conrad but its hard when your jedi all they wanted to do was fight and kept interrupting the rp i was trying to do with your sobde boys but it is what it is we try to adapt and make it enjoyable for all but when one is dead set on killing a ej it can only go so far.

• Agree 2