[ACCEPTED] Sleepy's Staff App

RP Name: Torrent Company 1SG Tup

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:560810855

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would bring an experienced staff member to the team. I love to learn new things and help out the community the best I can with all that I have. I have never been on a server that has had very good players that go well with each other. I want to help out on the server. I really want to do stuff on the server when no one can for like little encounters. I will try my best to make people have fun with what I'm doing on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have love Star wars and the clones wars since I was a kid so much that I'm re-watching the clone wars. I try my best to be on every day for a bit and have a good time on here. I try my best to make the sever fun for everyone I'm around and try to not have problems.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Sadly no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 253

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA