[ACCEPTED] CWRP-(Kurama) Staff Re-Application ( again )

Kurama

RP Name: 212th ARC-8866 2ndLT Kurama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34138187

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had some things going on and had to stop playing for a while 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Upon my return to the server I have noticed a HUGE lack in events and encounters and I'm aiming to return to the gamemaster program again and try to get the ball moving.  Also I would like to start up some battalion storylines again because I always found them to be really nice  and enjoyable and just something special for the separate battalions to enjoy from time to time.  to top it off rejoining the staff team will give me some more things to do in my free time while I'm on the server .

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): During my last time as staff I was a game master and tried to host several encounters and 2-3 events a week along with running a 212th and ghost company storyline and found the whole thing to be really enjoyable. On top of that I was also a TRO and was handling all the duties that come with that , I've have almost always been a TR on the server  and I've been a TRO like 4 times in the past. I do enjoy being a TRO but would rather focus the GM program this go around. All in all I had a good time my last few rounds in the staff team. ( this will be my 4th time ) |                                                     
[ 212th ARC-8866 2ndLT Kurama has played for 7187:27:33.  ] - ive been around awhile XD

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Affirmative 

Edited by Kurama

Sure +1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: