NOT Everything In First Slot

Name: Coal

RP Rank: K1 / LTC in DU as Jedi

Suggestion: Put it back like how it was where not every item / tool you have is in the 1 slot like the toolgun physgun and stuff. Put it back like it used to be because it is a pain to constantly press 1 to get to the item you want. There are multiple slots for a reason. I don't think anyone likes it this way.

Implementation: Spread it out like how it used to

Lore: You don't put everything that is on you in one pocket

Edited by CoalColorHusky
one

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

-1. I don't like it, I will eventually get used to it. But at some point I'm gonna throw a thermal in debrief when I meant to cross my arms

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

-1 Just try it for a little bit. It's honestly a lot easier for me to figure where stuff is at than before now. As soon as muscle memory adapts, it will be a nonissue. 

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• Founder
Founder
12 hours ago, CoalColorHusky said:

Lore: You don't put everything that is on you in one pocket

True I remember in lore where Rex was walking around with 12 grenades strapped to different spots on his body, 6 Blaster rifles glued to each limb, and a Physics gun popping out of his back pocket.

For real though, try getting used to it first. We've moved things around to hopefully be in a better spot regarding organization. Admintools / default in 1, Pistols in 2, AR / LMG in 3, Snipers/shotguns in 4 Heavy weapons / Explosives in 5, and Sweps / Store utility in 6.

• Funny 3
  • Winner 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.