Bacta-Supremecy with Drugs

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Maestro Zeer Bane

Event/Encounter Name: Supremecy with Drugs

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  Supremecy on JVS with infinite crafting they are able to craft and able to tackle what they need to do

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

7/10 Cool idea, not a great map selection, and I honestly think you gave the players a bit TOO much freedom. Things got very chaotic and every battalion was doing something different. Some more RP with the sith EJ's could have been nice, and I personally wouldn't have used Cad Bane the way you did. Cad Bane should be used as someone to add RP, not to be a clone-toaster, but that's a small criticism and I only bring it up because I've seen you using that job very frequently

Former:

Jedi Youngling

5/10 For an idea like this, one battalion would have been better to deal with than two at once. Things weren't properly communicated between 41st and 212th, so the end goal wasn't properly met. That's not your fault entirely, but trying to go to the different planets with a LAAT where there are several tri fighters in the air and perfect accuracy droids waiting on the ground, it becomes not fun at all to play in. And also the Cad Bane flamethrower was terrible

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

7/10 On one hand I love the idea. I got to interact with people around me and do some real fun RP. On the other side, the actual gameplay portions of the event were either extremely difficult to get through because of the insane difficulty, 10 FPS, or game crashing. If you can do this in a much smaller group of maybe 8 max where you can keep track of everything, this would be amazing. Doing multiple battalions makes this so much more chaotic and a bit less fun to be in. Overall, I had a lot of fun. I fully believe you could do this again with a small group and contain the chaos to a fun amount.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png