[DENIED] take 4 - Misfits Staff Application

Misfit

RP Name: TR Spec Ops SUPL 2ndLT "Spark"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Being an admin is really fun, especially the gamemaster side. Thats the main reason why i want to become an admin. I want to do stuff i wasnt able to the first time around like deployments and bigger events. With the help that the old GMO+ gave me before i got booted from the team the last time i can one be a better admin for the server and improve the overall experience newer players have and two make bigger and better events for players to enjoy either on downtime or primetime. Another thing is omega is coming back to the server and since i am in 21stSO i could potentially make a deployment for the both of us to enjoy (both 21st and omega). The last thing is im online ALOT during the late night hours so i would love to entertain the night time folks while the servers practically dead.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): im like 6'0 - 6'1ish and work at a McDonald's. im still in school and grades are alright. i play 2 sports and strive to actually do some shit in life. i make videos, videos, and art so hopefully one of those 3 will take me somewhere

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: ya i was a SA and a decent GM and TR

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2979:52:47

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

+1 While you were an admin previously, you were greatly helpful to 21st and other bats trying to set up for their trainings during the winding down hours for the server. Besides that, you used to do stuff to help create some passive RP as an admin which I appreciated.

• Friendly 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

The only issue I’m having, is that you were denied on you last application, for a reason I don’t need to know. But my question is have you learned from the reason you were denied and are headed in the right direction for the server. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

6 hours ago, Conrad said:

@Misfit Where you remove, you should use the staff re app template if you wheren't.

nah i got removed my guy

3 hours ago, Kurt said:

The only issue I’m having, is that you were denied on you last application, for a reason I don’t need to know. But my question is have you learned from the reason you were denied and are headed in the right direction for the server. 

black said i got denied because the +1/-1 ratio wasnt great enough for it be considered so yes i feel as if im ready to join back/re-apply

the Darman Keller guy

34 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Please let us know why. I'll vote after that.

i said it in my last app before i got denied which was i didnt care about alot of stuff. My overall attitude was garbage water towards most things and situations and it showed and reflected back towards the admin team and the night before i got removed elijah tried to help me get straight but it was too late.

long story short i had a bad attitude and it wasnt what the staff team wanted to portray on the server which is understandable

the Darman Keller guy

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png