Bacta-Dooku runs around

Bacta

7 minutes ago, Chelmsford said:

4/10 - Really should not use dooku like that, unfun af. 

You walked through an entire base with no saber and took all the fire as if you was a god, disregarding any combat and shutting down HMC's.

extremly fair, my issue with just doing combat dooku is i wont be able to do the rp shit i wanted to do the goal when i got on as dooku was sparking shit and making everyone do something and interact

in that event 

-Shut down HMC for engineers to fix it 

-Abducted Vice Chancellor for CG to interact with it

-Threatened to kill everybody in medbay giving CG to actually defend with their life

-Invaded Tython to give them something to do

-Attempted to sway a bounty hunter to join the side

-21st/Pilots boarded the ship and fought

I was balancing all of that with also trying to be dooku, if i just fought with the saber i would have gotten more kills (Only killed around 10 in total of that event). I can promise you that i would be 10x much less fun if i just walked in and stabbed everyone with my saber, especially in a job that cant be killed you would have so much less fun in a player stand point.

If i just fought as Dooku and actually stabbed 24/7 the event would be  a snooze fest for everyone  the idea was giving shit to give people to do. Even then the minute i was striped of my weapons and comms i went with it and got the RP done. 

Next event ill attempt to actually show Dooku being damaged,and put that into the RP. I was busy af managing all of that at the same time so this is my bad

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

2 minutes ago, Bacta said:

extremly fair, my issue with just doing combat dooku is i wont be able to do the rp shit i wanted to do 

in that event 

-Shut down HMC for engineers to fix it 

-Abducted Vice Chancellor for CG to interact with it

-Invaded Tython to give them something to do

-21st/Pilots boarded the ship

If i just fought as Dooku and actually stabbed 24/7 the event would be  a snooze fest for everyone  the idea was giving shit to give people to do. Even then the minute i was stripeped of my weapons and comms i went with it and got the RP done. 

This is why I suggest you refrain from using lore characters as the center of combat because you wont die end of. 

• Confused 2