[DENIED] Racc’s staff application

racconater

RP Name: TR DU ARFO 2ndLT Racc 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446365026

VIP: YES

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because I would like to help this community we have. I would like to be a Game Master to make the server from time to time. I would also like to make everything faster for a better experience as for the new members as to the oldest ones. I have been here for a long time and I am truly thankful for what admins have done to me, I would like to give back too. I stay up at late night were everything seems dead but I would like to change that. throw something for people to stay on the nights and make their stay worthy. And another important reason is that at night I have trained CC's but there were no admins to give whitelists and I am sorry for the person that waited with me for 30 minutes just to play.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a passion for raccoons. I have played on the Xbox since very young and now I am trying new stuff on pc. One if my favorite tv series is blue mountain state (which got canceled :( and I am really sad for it). I have 2 dogs, some fishes and turtle. My favorite candy is those gummy worms that are sour. I also have played football, soccer, basketball, karate and some swimming. I know how to program in Unity and how to use arduino for robotics.

Do you have any previous staff experience: In game I have none in video games , but in real life I do. I have been participating for events at my high school that included logistics, preparation, coordination and communication. I have been responsible for contacting important persons to give us conferences or to come to the high school.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our clone wars server?  524 hours.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA