Tio's staff application

Tio

RP Name: TR 41st GC MEDO 2ndLT Tio

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:7371496

Timezone:CT/AEDT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be admin on the server to expand on the amount I can help others. I have problems with people being blatantly disrespectful to members or spamming when other admins are inactive and would like help combat this. I'm extremely active on the server as I am out of school for the time being and spend most of my days here playing. I see a lot of people getting stuck, getting continually RDM'd  or people breaking rules in general in the late night/early morning times that I'm on and think I would be able to help at these inactive times. I think people should be able to come onto the server have fun and not have to worry about other people causing problems and I believe I can help ensure that for them. I think adding admin to the list of things I do on the server would add more fun and possibilities for myself and other people on the server.  Availability - (7 days a week-  usually on 10am-5am the next day) No life ://

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey, my name is Andre but most of you know me by Tio, I'm 17 and live in the US. I enjoy video games, Graphic art/Design and I work a lot with computers. I move around a lot and have my entire life, but soon I will be living in Australia and staying put. I got out of school a year and a half early and started college classes I was planning on starting at KU but my plans halted after I decided that I wanted to live in Australia and I started planning for that instead.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was a head admin for Prestige gaming for 7 months late 2015 to 2016 both on the Garry's mod and CS:GO server. I was also an admin on LegendaryRP for 3 months months until the server sadly shut down.

Edited by Tio
  • Agree 1