[DENIED] CWRP - Niro's application

RP Name: Niro (used to be Wraith)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26032512

VIP (Y/N): Yessir

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I truly enjoyed being an event helper, and want to help set up and/or create events. Even though I was kinda on and off with the community previously, I'm in it for the long haul and want to take a bigger part in it. I love all the late night faffing about, and I wanna help keep things fun for those who may not be able to be on during prime hours. I want to see this community thrive and be a part of making this server a welcoming place for new players. Eventually, I want to be able to host events and encounters. Sometimes, I've seen that there's only a few admins on, and would like to lighten the administrative load during those times. After seeing that big ship dupe that was made and used for boarding action, I want to help create more things like that to get more unique scenarios out of events. I'm also very open to constructive criticism.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I had the original non-special editions on VHS (sadly which were lost in a move). I've always wanted to get into RP like DnD or stuff like that, and with Synergy, I was able to get into a fun roleplay community. I play games on PS4, Switch and PC, and have been gaming since the Sega Genesis days.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 407:53:30

Edited by Ninjalogical
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA