[DENIED] CWRP - Kaptin Staff Re-Application

Kaptin

RP Name: Kaptin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56575524

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: General burn out of Gmod as well as a lot on my plate

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to pick up where I left off and continue doing what I can to make the sever better for it. I enjoyed my time as staff and GM very much and would like to improve. I love the server and the people on it and want nothing but to help enrich and foster it.  

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I helped as many as I possibly could in my time as an admin. I give 100% in every event and encounter as a GM and as a helper. My time as staff I believe was as good as any other and I plan to make my return even better.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do

+1 welcome back. Just a friendly reminder that LOA/ROA are a thing if you ever feel burnt out. We all here get it and know what its like to be burnt out. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA