The Prosecutor's Disappearance

vCoil

Name: Coil

Who helped (If applicable): Scrub

Event/Encounter Name: The Prosecutors Disappearance 

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): This was my first attempt at a lore accurate event. Known as one of the most disturbing mission commandos were sent on. This was a venator class ship that was taken by trandos to sell to the CIS in return for battle droids to hopefully help their slave trade. Inspiration: 

spacer.png

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

So I get being hard, but T21's in short corridors are a bit past the line IMO. This map has really good auto pathing on the AI's, so they rush a lot, this mixed with high health, you moving them yourself, and T21's it was a bit too much. Pushing the health down just a bit and no T21's would have put this at the perfect point.

The map felt a little too streamlined with how the map was layed out/blocked off. We didn't really have any choice to make any options for ourselves, allowing for player choice in how we tackle things is a great way to take your events to the next level, but you also need to be more adaptable to what the players do and faster to keep up with their actions.

The one thing we got to do of our own volition was me landing the LAAT in the enemy hanger. You where a bit slow on the draw but in the end you went with it so +1 to that for adapting to the one player choice we had to make.

The RP was pretty good for a pretty PvE focused event, added a great atmosphere.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10

Like the others said, the trandos were a bit beefy. Outside of that, I had a bunch of fun!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |