Pog-A Powerful Partnership

Pog

Name: Pog

Who helped (If applicable): Mavelle

Event/Encounter Name: A Powerful Partnership

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):
The CIS launched an assault on the main base with assistance of the Deathwatch. They nearly killed Commander Cody, but due to some medics quick actions Cody was revived. Captain Kev'n and B1 Commander 4646 are no more.

KrMCdFv.png

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Liked the ship dupe, was great and was a good fight inside. It was a challenging event which was fun and a nice change of pace.

I felt like the hostage part was done poorly, i can't tell exactly if that was on the troopers shooting you or because it was just NPC's, but instead of having yourself as a hostage perhaps model override your cody model on a NPC, and play the role of an event job to do the negotiations (I don't think their was a PC there, but again hard to tell this whole section was a bit scuffed).

Felt a little cheap them getting into SHB without warning, no explosions or anything to signify them opening up the door and getting in behind us all the way to BCC.  A jad bomb towards the SHB to give a nice big of RP for them getting in would have solidified them getting into the base. 

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

25 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Liked the ship dupe, was great and was a good fight inside. It was a challenging event which was fun and a nice change of pace.

I felt like the hostage part was done poorly, i can't tell exactly if that was on the troopers shooting you or because it was just NPC's, but instead of having yourself as a hostage perhaps model override your cody model on a NPC, and play the role of an event job to do the negotiations (I don't think their was a PC there, but again hard to tell this whole section was a bit scuffed).

Felt a little cheap them getting into SHB without warning, no explosions or anything to signify them opening up the door and getting in behind us all the way to BCC.  A jad bomb towards the SHB to give a nice big of RP for them getting in would have solidified them getting into the base. 

Can I ask what a Jad bomb is?

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Forum Admin

Jad bomb is a cluster of bombs that has the capability of crashing people.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

29 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

Can I ask what a Jad bomb is?

Its a dupe with a bunch of explosives in it. Basically its just super loud. You don't need a jad bomb to make a loud noise, im just using it as an example.

spacer.pngspacer.png