Bacta- Pt 2 of 10 year war

Bacta

I'm really enjoying the open endedness of these events. It really feels like you are letting us do whatever we want in these events. Its kinda great and i feel like we have the perfect mix of a group to do an event like this level.

For the bad, it felt a little too easy. We're at kamino, and yes its war torn and tired, but the response to us going rogue was a bit too easy. The event jobs health where not anywhere were they needed to be for the amount of guns we where pointing at them. Buffing healths across the board for the hostiles would have made it feel a bit more challenging and a bit higher stakes, felt like we had the free reign to do whatever and wouldn't get punished for it. We went back to save people 3 different times without punishment, give us higher stakes, punish us, make us feel the tension.

Also give us more terminals with lore i wasn't kidding last time, lore would be incredible for this type of event.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

8/10 Story is amazing, the open-ness of the RP and everything is amazing. Some issues, a little unorganized I felt? idk. You did good <3

Notes for posterity: Fixer has: Dooku Saber, Force sensitive spliced DNA with his own, Sairus's DC Side Arm, also Jango's corrupted genome Sev has: Vau's pendant

Edited by berry

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

9/10 Some stuff that were weird but everything else was good. Liked how Havoc was apart of it and is a spy for Peel

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

8/10 Was not quite as good as the last one and was a little bit quick but it was overall good. I agree with Conrad that it felt like we had a bit too much freedom to just run around doing whatever we wanted without being punished

Former:

Jedi Youngling

7/10 I agree with Pog a lot. I ran around by myself half the time and was confused on where to go, but I still had a great time. The first was for sure better, not to demean what this event was. Looking forward to part 3.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

8.5/10 I got lost a few times, almost had a heart attack from nearly falling off the platforms, got to kill shock troopers who were trying to put leashes on me (If you understand you understand), and stopped a hostage situation. 

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)