[DENIED] CWRP - Sox Staff Re-Application

Its_Ye_Boy

RP Name: CG SPC MED Sox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226653514

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I was burnt out and needed some space but now im back

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): First, I would like to say nobody judge the rank as I have many hours on this server. Secondly, I would like to say that I am happily her to apply to staff so that I am able to collaborate with my other fellow gamers and make this community better. Also, I would love the opportunity to come back into the admin group so I could contribute to the server. And finally, I would like to add that the most important part for me being staff will be to make sure everyone on the server has a better experience that will make others exited to come onto the server. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I do not have much to say ab out my previous time on staff as this was only a short period of time since I left soon into the start of becoming an admin. But I did feel I was doing well and training the recruits as well as I could even if they were not here to play seriously I thought everyone deserves a chance to try it out. Also one thing im going to do better is making sure that I commit myself to the admin team more than before.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Its_Ye_Boy

NA’s can re apply? 
Have I been gone that long?

okay back to the application. 
You seem good, and from your piers you have trust and motivation. However you have to work on commitment. I understand something may have come up and you needed to step away. (I’ve done it many times don’t judge) But working on the staff team is fun but takes a lot of commitment inside the community. If you feel you have it and can build on it. +1 

Reminder is if you get overwhelmed by personal life stuff, take an LOA/ROA. They are there for a reason. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

-1 , You went around tonight asking if people wanted prostate exams in 1st OOC but 2nd to a group of players outside of bunks, it shows you arent mature so until proven wrong my -1 stands. 

Edited by Ethan
  • Informative 1

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

4 hours ago, Ethan said:

-1 , You went around tonight asking if people wanted prostate exams in 1st OOC but 2nd to a group of players outside of bunks, it shows you arent mature so until proven wrong my -1 stands. 

I just had one of those nights but I do take full responsibility for what I said.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 2 weeks later...