212th Saved by 501st and 104th

Bluecar

Name: Bluecar

Who helped (If applicable): Yeaster, Jay, Rodger, Coal

Event/Encounter Name: 212th Saved by 501st and 104th

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): No

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  212th was sent into attack a Building on Geo that they later found out was a operation for mercenaries and was pushed back to be later saved by 501st and 104th

KrMCdFv.png

• Management
Management

6/10 Pretty average shootemup with some nice RP between the attack battalions. Had fun

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7/10

6 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

What 104th? We weren't called in to assist and when 104th asked what the situation was we didn't get any responses. Not your fault so don't worry just confused why we weren't called in when we asked what was happening

and in response to this, all of ATK was called to Geonosis when 212th needed backup from the rest of ATK. At the time there was 1 person in 104th active when that call was made (Dash-44) and when the comms was made of where we were, we were basically on our way back I believe.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

8/10 212th got some nice recon opportunities and there was a lot more RP involved than in almost any other main server events I’ve seen. This was a great first event as Cody, thank you for including 212th in this.

Former:

Jedi Youngling