RP Name:

Jedi Knight TG IV Fours | RANCOR ARF PVT Fours

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:153319566

Male

Timezone:

GMT +0

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  

To be completely honest, I want to help the server and entertain the players on the server. In the eastern times it seems the server doesn't have that many people on helping with staff issues and quite frankly I could assist in these situations. About entertainment, should I reach the rank of Admin, I have really great and really whacky/fun event ideas that I could host during some of the dead hours, as I always see complaints that events are not hosted so often which leads to the players being bored as a whole. I could be around to help set-up and assist in events that other Admins/Vet Admins+ are making, helping them with extra ideas or anything that is needed of me should it be needed. I love hanging around with this community as I'm online almost everyday if not on the server, in the teamspeak talking with them. Looking back at my past experiences in my opinion, staffing was fun to me and I enjoyed myself more. It gave me more of a purpose to stick by the community that grew all around. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well, to start, my name is Fours as you can tell, also known as the Italian Irishman (Inside joke) aka the one and only original inspiration to some "Fives" character. I enjoy playing games as you may also know since I am here. I can be a bitch to people if you get on my wrong side but aside from that I can be very chill and have a small capability to make people laugh from time to time. I enjoy such games as Smite (better League what?), PUBG, Overwatch, Skyrim, various other smaller games like Real-Time Strategies and have recently gotten into White Noise 2. I'm a people person so I enjoy other peoples presences especially if its to mess around in other games. I enjoy and embrace the word "fun". 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes; Admin on Icefuse Clone Wars, and Vet Admin on Synergy Clone Wars.