[ACCEPTED] CWRP- TAG's Staff Application

mccloskey

RP Name: Sergant First Class Hound 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:197320746

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator:

First things first I want to become a staff member because I want to become more involved  in the Synergy Community. I want to help fix problems and also help people with their needs. the Second big reason I want to join Staff is to become a GM. I have lead trainings as a TKO and want to create interesting and unique encounters and events. I believe I have an interesting imagination and want to put it to work on events for the server.  While being in CG I have experienced times where we needed to keep making tickets In order to keep the role play going, Being an administrator will help me help my battalion during all situations that may arise. To sum it all up I want to help Protect, Build, and Maintain the Community in any form I have available to me.

Tell us a little about yourself : I am currently 18 years old about to be 19. I currently work as an Automotive Service Technician, My job revolves around fixing problems therefore I enjoy fixing things. I also enjoy photography, cinematography, and Scuba diving as hobbies. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Negative I do not. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 115:58:07

• Agree 2

+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands