"Synergy doesn't RP anymore!"

I've got a question.

So, I've seen many people on many occasions saying "Synergy RP? More like Synergy! Cause they don't RP! At all!" or something along the lines of that.

What's with that?

I know a lot of it's joking, but jokes are based on reality. There's almost always a small level of truth or reality in every joke, even subconsciously.

I've been seeing a bunch of RP! Every time I do a /me in a semi-serious/serious way, someone reciprocates! Not only that, but people are ravenous about FailRP. 

It just seems to be the most common/one of the most common complaints about Synergy. What's y'alls thoughts on it? If you disagree with me please tell me why because I really want to think about it more, and maybe I'm wrong.

P.S. That color of jacket looks good on you

Edited by Mavelle
Added something on

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Either people think Semi-serious RP isn't rp or they are just bored of the server and how it ikes to rp in a more combat focused way. More often than not in the clone wars show it was fighting so thats what people like to do. 

🌓🌙

Generally speaking, from MY experience, most people would rather have the instant dopamine injection of in the moment RP. This is reflected in shoot-em ups (which despite being simple, there is some rp in that). What is lacking is the slow burn, drawn-out, storyline RP between characters. For one simple reason, it’s hard work. There have been countless times where the RP ball has been handed off just to be dropped because it’s too hard to want to continue that RP. I don’t blame people for it. It’s hard to do that without a staff member of course but part of RP is also using your imagination.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

I would say when there a certain aspect to something that would actually be changed made it really fun to do RP on your own, such as back on extensive navalRP was fun, cause you’d get to do all the RP Before jumping into hyperspace and as well, other shit involving the ship itself and it made it a lot better cause there was a lot more things to interact with essentially, RP doesn’t need to be with each other, it could be with random objects which I mean adding downtime shit to RP with would be nice but you know GMOD is a unoptimized piece of shit so yeah sad face

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png