Cloaked ship

Dono

2 minutes ago, Curious_Beats said:

another dono op, another few hours :(. I just wish these things were shorter. Fun before it got long. 5/10

Sorry for it lasting so long.... a large part of it was players completley ignoring my comms messages in chat and taking 45 minutes to deliver a emp to aurek.
I can only provide ppl something to do.. whether or not they actually work towards it is out of my control.

Edited by Dono
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

3/10, Event lasted way too long with like 2 hours of Ship shooting
Followed by putting down by the Rayshield which ruins fun for all other people and makes it harder for Pilots to take off
And I want an explanation how an EMP disables the shield, HMC & Ships but doesn't disable a Frigate & its shields as well as Jetpacks

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

3 minutes ago, Paladin_ said:

3/10, Event lasted way too long with like 2 hours of Ship shooting
Followed by putting down by the Rayshield which ruins fun for all other people and makes it harder for Pilots to take off
And I want an explanation how an EMP disables the shield, HMC & Ships but doesn't disable a Frigate & its shields as well as Jetpacks

Event lasted long as explained before.. I was being ignored for at least 25 minutes at the beginning with ships in the air. The emp was to provide some eng rp but I guess trying to do that didnt work. The shield on the frigate was my bad...  the ship was just barely staying in the air from the emp overloading its cloaking device. Jetpacks were something done by a group of 3 people randomly acting on their own without talking to the gm. I tried to push rp but instead the event had latency on the player side.

Also the emp thing was all done in rp by players... Naval configured that emp and their rolls just didnt work out. The emp effected base.

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

9/10

People focused to much on the Aerial battle so the EMP almost blew up. So could have had some armor support and attack the ground forces.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

7.5/10 It got drawn out towards the end, and seemed like everyone was just waiting around for the debrief to finally happen

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Just now, Silvy said:

9/10

People focused to much on the Aerial battle so the EMP almost blew up. So could have had some armor support and attack the ground forces.

THIS. This is exactly what happened. Thank you silvy.

spacer.png