Jack's Goodbye

I want to start by saying Synergy is a family of mine I appreciate everything that people have done for me and all the opportunities that were presented to me. This was a hard decision to make but I know it's the right one as of now, I have been apart of synergy on and all since 2018. And I've experienced a lot of things good and bad, but I've learned a lesson from everything that I delt with, in my life currently I have found that I don't have nearly as much time as I used to due to school, sports and work. I hope to return to Synergy at some point where that may be I'm not too sure, I just want to thank everyone for everything that they have done for me.

Goodbyes

@Conrad During your time as Rex you thought me a lot of valuable lessons and honestly I want to say thank you, you definitely help me improve my work ethic and helped me be more open with people.

@BraceI joined Naval in June of 2020 and man it's been a hell of a ride working alongside you for the amount of time we did, and I want to say thank you for everything you have done for me, all the opportunities you gave me. Naval is definitely something I will remember for a long time.

@FatherHanz Well man, your definitely a real one for sure, you've been there when needed and the amount of work you out into the battalions shouldn't go unnoticed, your a real homie

@Nova_From working alongside you in 501st you've been there when needed and have put in tons of work and it paid off

@Bud well well well, your definitely someone I was close to as working alongside you in 501st you and Nova were my right hand men, we made a lot of decisions, some good some not soon good but we learned a lot from it and I've learned a lot from you.

@BactaYou definitely made my time in 212th something special

**There are tons of you that I will miss but I want to thank everyone for everything they have done for me, if I didn't mention you it's because there's a ton of you but your not forgotten**

• Friendly 4

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

1 hour ago, Jack said:

During your time as Rex you thought me a lot of valuable lessons and honestly I want to say thank you, you definitely help me improve my work ethic and helped me be more open with people.

I'm glad my drunk yelling at you had a positive ending. You where great man. See you around brother.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png