[DENIED] APPACTION

team

RP Name: TR DU ARF SSG Team

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone:mountian time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i love to help with the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i love to roleplay and i lopve to make friends. i love to hang out with my family. i like to play on  my phone. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:400

• Funny 5

+1 honestly i would say i could care less with a staff app as long as you're trying to do good and no one has brought up any issues with you yet and you seem to be progressing in DU nor have i heard anything bad about you

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 I remember this guy in many battalions, he's never been an annoyance and has been the most wholesome kid in the channel!

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

hi.